Lots of testing, but finally here is my full experience and rating for the Sigma MC11 Adapter :-) Get some chips and beer and take a look at my Video Review and blogpost where i  have tested the Sigma 24mm 1.4, Canon 70-200 F4 L with 2x extender, Sigma 150-600 Sports, Tamron SP 90mm 2.8, Tamron SP 85mm 1.8! http://www.dsphotoblog.com/?p=1769

SAM_0294-1200x800.jpg

Hi Drasko2015,

I have a Sony a7II with the sigma mc-11 and a Tamron 24-70 f2.8 G2.

In the beginning I was quite impressed by the performance of the MC-11, especially since the Tamron is not a supported lens! But recently I have discovered that when shooting Timelapses or many shots continuously the images get darker and darker. 

There is no change in settings visible (Shutter speed and aperture stays the same) nevertheless the images get darker.

Did you have any issues like that with your lenses?

Many thanks!

Edited by DK13

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By smithrog34
      Seeing that the Sony 70-200 2.8 is $2500...are there any recommendations on less-expensive alternatives for sports? Anyone have success with sports and adapters without losing the speedy AF? Please share. Currently using a6300 for outdoor (utilizing the crop factor) and a7ii indoors.  
    • By smithrog34
      Seeing that the Sony 70-200 2.8 is $2500...are there any recommendations on less-expensive alternatives for sports? Anyone have success with sports and adapters without losing the speedy AF? Please share. Currently using a6300 for outdoor (utilizing the crop factor) and a7ii indoors.
    • By Makeev
      Some impressions of the Tamron stand at Photokina 2018

• By Reemo
      Hi,  love the Alfa 6000 , my first  proper camera again since the analogue era.   BUT  apart from the camera used as a shoot and play ,  i wanted to dive in playing with light and flashes again ....so i got myself a nice Sigma EF610 DG super (with Nikon shoe)  obviously  physical fit but no much flashing apart the test button    , so i got a HC512 hotshoe adaptor made in ...well yaknow....  for Nikon to Sony...now the flash gets triggered BUT  no TTL ....Hmmm  ..... no  "D"  on the flash  LCD (to indicate connection) ...   now the Sony shoe  has like a ton of tiny connections (probably to launch a small rocket by wire ???) and the adaptor  uses obviously a few to translate to the flash through the 4 plus ground pins ......it all feels a little bit wobbly...  anyone experiences here ??    tips tricks ??  thanks 
    • By Zainob Mathew
      This film was mostly shot on the A6500. Maui is an amazing place and this was our first visit. Thanks for watching!