My Video On Tethering the a7RII to the MS Surface 4

https://youtu.be/6ratADejlBo

Tethering my Sony a7RII to the Microsoft Surface 4 tablet for a beauty shoot that will be a 8 page spread in July's issue of Resident Magazine. What is great about this, is that the client (the magazine) can see quick results from my camera. Even better, since I am using Capture One software, the settings are automatically applied to every photo coming in (that's the part I jumbled up in my narration), so the client won't just see a RAW photo, but an almost finished version. Capture One is my primary for light and colors. I then use Photoshop for all other editing after.

This is great for working in the field, where you really need to see if your focus is on point, or if there is an object in the photo that you just can't see in your viewfinder. What is impressive, is that each shot I am taking with the Sony camera is 42 megapixels uncompressed, which equals 80MBs each. The Surface tablet keeps up nicely and shows each image quickly. It's really quite revolutionary. 

I apologize about my narration. I was also focusing on the shoot and we were already running late and I had 2 other models waiting for me to shoot them, but I was very determined to make this video that I had promised many people. 

Hope you enjoy it