A6300 durability

I am currently using the A77 ii with the 70-400 G lens for shooting high school sports. I am wondering if the A6300 would be durable enough to replace the A77 ii. I may shoot a 1000 pics per game using high speed drive mode.  I understand I would have to use the LA-EA3 adapter if I wanted to use the 70-400 G lens. I'm not sure how the AF would be using the adapter and that lens for action shooting.  Any thoughts are appreciated.

A77 ii is still performing OK. I am starting to have some issues when using the 70-400. May just need a cleaning or adjustment but sometimes when following action and rotating camera (horizontal to vertical) I can feel movement at the mount and sometimes if kicks out of AF and into manual focus. Many time I have to push in the lens release button as if taking off and then lock back into place and it will be OK.  So not sure where the problem is. But I know the A6300 has more AF points but not sure if its faster or even improved over the A77 ii.

First I have to ask... Why replace the 77 with the 6300? Is there something wrong with the 77 or something you don't like? I don't think you will get overall better performance with 70 - 400 on the 6300.

The AF performance.  There is a good post in Alpha Universe where the official team photographer for the Arizona Cardinals used the a6300 with this same zoom lens.

.........  starting to have some issues when using the 70-400. May just

need a cleaning or adjustment but sometimes when following action

and rotating camera (horizontal to vertical) I can feel movement at the

mount and sometimes if kicks out of AF and into manual focus. Many

time I have to push in the lens release button as if taking off and then

lock back into place and it will be OK.  So not sure where the problem  

You don't mention whether you have ever

cleaned the lens and body contacts .

Cleaned contacts lightly before but just cleaned lens

contacts again. Hope to try out early next week at a game.

Huh ?!?!!? That is sooooo not right. Test the damnt

thing immediately, before the results actually matter.