New member from Paris area

Hi;

A retired American in Paris + Nice (France), I've been using Minolta and now Sony since the 80's. I've kept all my cameras and lens and have a nice collection, which I try to use regularly... You can see my work on Flick (I recommend you go straight to collections): https://www.flickr.com/photos/marcpecquet/

My favorite "working tools" are the A99 (A900 backup) and my old Minolta 24-70 G (which is starting to show serious signs of weakness - more in a minute on a different post),  a Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG HMA and the Sony 70-400 I.

I've had the pleasure of exchanging correspondence with Gary Friedman over work I did in Myanmar and he actually published some of that in a magazine he co-edits.

I expect a lot from this forum as I am an avid reader of SonyAlphaRumours (good job !)

Hi;

A retired American in Paris + Nice (France), I've been using Minolta and now Sony since the 80's. I've kept all my cameras and lens and have a nice collection, which I try to use regularly... You can see my work on Flick (I recommend you go straight to collections): https://www.flickr.com/photos/marcpecquet/

My favorite "working tools" are the A99 (A900 backup) and my old Minolta 24-70 G (which is starting to show serious signs of weakness - more in a minute on a different post),  a Sigma 35mm f1.4 DG HMA and the Sony 70-400 I.

I've had the pleasure of exchanging correspondence with Gary Friedman over work I did in Myanmar and he actually published some of that in a magazine he co-edits.

I expect a lot from this forum as I am an avid reader of SonyAlphaRumours (good job !)

I see you share a passion for architecture and street photography like myself and have the 70-400mm G series.  I use to own that lens, it is fantastic one at that.

Welcome onboard.

Si