A7RV movie button change

Hi:  On the A7RV in photo (NOT video) mode, is there a way to re-map the video on-off button to perform AF/MF on-off?    That said,  IF I then switch the camera mode dial to MOVIE, I want the function to revert to start-stop a video clip.  I don't want to have to go back into the menus (in video mode) to make the button start-stop a video.  That'd be too inconvenient during a shoot. My C2 button at the top of the camera is already in-use.

There are many scenarios where I toggle from AF to MF and I'd like a custom function easily accessible on the top of the camera.   Some of my lenses don't have a AF/MF switch.

Thanks in-advance for any thoughts!

Hello again:  Well, you can belay my question.  

Somehow I found the correct toggle and better still, when I switch to movie mode the movie button reverts to its default.  Don't have a clue how I found this.  I started taking shots of my screen with iPhone to help remember where the hell I am with the menus for this great camera!  

You get to set up the custom buttons for stills shooting, movie shooting, and even image review. There is a separate icon for each, and in the customisation menus, there is a separate section for each. So the switch between stills and movie can change all your custom buttons 🙂

I have, for example, customised the Fn button in image review to add a star rating to my images - I use that button in stills shooting for its original purpose, but in image review it was a convenient way to mark the images I wanted to pay attention to.