Sony FX30 E11mm F1.8

Irakli

I got my brand new FX30 and trying to stabilize footage with Catalyst Prepare. after analysing analysed video is black, even if i export it there is no video but only sound. I also try gyroflow but it says lens profile is not loaded. I tryd with active stb with standart stab and also without stab but result is the same.

Forgive the foolish questions, please: 

If you playback the footage on the camera, does it appear? If so, you have eliminated the most embarrassing possibility (leaving the lens cap on! Don’t laugh - I did it once!)

Can you play back the footage on the computer before putting it through the Catalyst software? If so, that eliminates problems in the transfer to the computer.

I haven’t used that software, but doing those first two checks will mean you can avoid suggestions that the problems exist outside the software.

3 hours ago, FunWithCameras said:

Forgive the foolish questions, please: 

If you playback the footage on the camera, does it appear? If so, you have eliminated the most embarrassing possibility (leaving the lens cap on! Don’t laugh - I did it once!)

Can you play back the footage on the computer before putting it through the Catalyst software? If so, that eliminates problems in the transfer to the computer.

I haven’t used that software, but doing those first two checks will mean you can avoid suggestions that the problems exist outside the software.

I also posted the same question on facebook group. one guy helped me to get some stabilisation with gyroflow but it is not perfect. Reason is new firmware 2.0 on FX30 because there are other users has the same issu after instaling 2.0. just need to waith for new firmware or doungreat it to old version. this is tereble for me, this is my first Sony camera and i was thinking that I am doing somthing wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/100035235040416/videos/603673674803748/