can't stabilize video. Help please!

Shot a few videos on the A7M3. And now I can not do stabilization in post-production. I know that I don't have a gyroscope in my camera, so Catalyst Browser can't work.

I installed the Davinci Resolve program, in the hope that it will be able to process the video without gyroscope data, but the stabilization button is inactive in it too! Please help with advice on how I can stabilize my video and in what program.
Peace to all.

I believe you need the paid version of DaVinci Resolve Studio 18 to gain the stabilization function. To use it you need to turn on the Stabilization slider, click the Stabilize button and wait for the analysis. With zoom on you may find you loose too much of your original frame, best play with the settings.

You do not need the paid version of DR to use the stabilization feature.  I do it all the time with the free version. I am new to DR myself, so I don't know what the problem might be, but I do know that I have been able to find great tutorial videos for everything I needed help with in DR.  Do some searching and I believe you will find an answer. 

Edited by TheJungleExplorer

10 hours ago, TheJungleExplorer said:

You do not need the paid version of DR to use the stabilization feature.  I do it all the time with the free version. I am new to DR myself, so I don't know what the problem might be, but I do know that I have been able to find great tutorial videos for everything I needed help with in DR.  Do some searching and I believe you will find an answer. 

I stand corrected about the free vs. paid versions.