Another one from DP

Hello, 

Another one from DP.

I am hobby photographer do landscape, close up and Infrared photography. 
I am coming the Minolta way to Sony. 
By coincidence there is a fresh post in the Unsplash blog about me https://unsplash.com/blog/wolfgang-hasselmann-and-experimenting-with-colour/

I have been moderator at the German makro-forum.de for many years until I have shifted more to landscape photography. 

So if anyone has question about close up and infrared photography I am happy to help

Regards

Wolfgang 

Wolfgang, do you use a 727 or 828 for IR?  If not, you should look into those old Sony models. And check YouTube for how to use them.

You do some interesting color work. I usually convert my IR to B/W for drama. Nothing like white clouds against a black sky!

On 3/29/2023 at 6:30 PM, Autocord said:

Wolfgang, do you use a 727 or 828 for IR?  If not, you should look into those old Sony models. And check YouTube for how to use them.

You do some interesting color work. I usually convert my IR to B/W for drama. Nothing like white clouds against a black sky!

Hello

I have a to fullspectrum converted Sony A7 II. Lenses I use a Sony Zeiss 55 F1.8 or a Minolta

28-85mm with a la-ea 4 i had used the Tamron 28-75 for a while but with backlight I got to much hot spot.

I have seen some video about the 727 .. thanks for the advice, good old stuff, I had the A7 II spare so….. 

I also do B/W sometimes, do you habe samples of your images somewhere?