Suggestion(s)

Aldowski

There's already number of good topics, must say that, by aspects, those are defined well and, even not structured some other way(s), it's visible that there is creative "environment" with suggestions about specific cameras and lenses being used in different situations; then; technical details "environment" with lot's of info about user's experiences, also there is a kind of "helpdesk" with detailed, full description answers to problems for specified bodies and lenses.

If that's possible, I may suggest the topic "Why I moved to Sony". It may be interesting to hear those opinions and experiences. I had Fujifilm mirrorless, bridge camera (and, still have it), then I bought two Sony camera's, different level, have to say both are great, still have them.

Also, as I already mentioned at different topic; probably the section Gallery can be improved (with additional 100% zoom option; for example).

Years ago, when I bought my first Sony; A3000; I had very sharp discussion with few colleagues at work (Nikon and Canon "fighters"); as they were sure "100%" that "mirror rules", "mirrorless will never go mainstream" or "mirrorless will always be just experiment" and so on. In moments (funny) discussion(s) went bad, arguments lost, reasonable thinking out. Have to say, admit, I did enjoy. Especially years later, when both "bighshots" Nikon and Canon went strongly to mirrorless market. Of course, I told those colleagues the famous "I told you so" (as they fully deserved that). I already bought Sony A7ii; have some significant experience with both of those mentioned cameras, going thru learning curves thru menus, processes, steps.

Both Nikon and Canon went to the mirrorless "world" with significant delays. Canon was more conservative; the company has some features available only (during years) when using 3rd party software (Magic Lantern, for example).

Many companies are not immediately ready for improvements or great steps forward, Sony has some limitations as well, but it's not so conservative as other two, Canon and Nikon. For me, for example, relatively simple option to add some note to specific or each photo (at field, when taking photos), in text or in voice, would be great. That feature with Voice Recognition? Yes. Some dialogue with camera when changing lenses, for example, camera recognized the lens is being changed and "unknown" (classic, manual) lens being attached, it "asks" which lens is now mounted (maybe some check like: "Do you mean this one?"), add the name to the filenames of photos, when that lens is in use. 

In IT industry, those "dialogs" are not something new.

So, why not to expect something like = you ask camera to show filtered gallery from this date to that date, photos being taken only with specified lenses?

Too much?

Maybe, to rephrase the question, who will be the first to implement (something like) that? Sony? Or Nikon? Maybe, Canon?

There's no way to answer your question(s) -- Which company will introduce what feature and when?  If you look at the history of cameras, you will see the answer -- every company, and not just the "major" ones, have introduced ground-breaking features (that we now consider "basic") when they were able to.  The same will be true in the future -- and every other camera company will sooner or later provide the same feature, assuming it helps sales.  (There were plenty of dead-ends along the way -- like disc cameras or APS)

For higher end digital cameras, Canon currently has about 50% of the market/sales, Sony about 25%, and Nikon 12%.  The remaining 13% are divided up by the rest.  (Lens are a similar but different story).

There's no way to predict the future with 100% accuracy -- just ask the Hurricane predictors or Tornado chasers.

I am not saying about predictions, precise word would be (technical) expectations. Yes, I am in IT engineering and must say that if there is any working environment (existing now) with large expectations, that's definitely IT.

The "dialog" with camera (software) may look very complicated, not easy or even not possible at the moment; anyway, I would expect it to be realized in steps (a bit similar to autonomous car driving, which is far more, to say, dangerous if not working properly, in fact, cannot be compared).

At the moment; there are programming tools (languages) defined to make "dialogues"; best response to provided requests (and that may not be AI every time, it may be just simple programming). Would not go deep into the structure of it now, just to mention, some level of effort is needed to achieve great results.

I can see Sony was breaking barriers many times, somehow it may be done by Sony.

18 hours ago, Aldowski said:

Maybe, to rephrase the question, who will be the first to implement (something like) that? Sony? Or Nikon? Maybe, Canon?

Call it "expectation" or "prediction".  It's all the same and just semantics.