moving up to a Sony A7 IV from my Alpha 6000: need zoom lens suggestions

I'm moving up to a Sony A7 IV from my Alpha 6000. I'm looking for lens suggestions:

1) zoom lens - I need something like the 4.5-6.3/55-210 OSS that I had - a nice zoom with image stabilization. What's a similar or better product for the A7 iv?

2) wide angle for nature shots

I want to make sure I get something that's actually compatible with the camera model.

I see something like https://www.amazon.com/Tamron-28-200-2-8-5-6-Mirrorless-Mount/dp/B08B34HWKV?&linkCode=sl1&tag=thediaryofano-20&linkId=acef9ec613196d26a409c3349b543b2b&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

which seems close for the zoom case, but it doesn't have image stabilization - will that matter (especially at high zooms) or does the A7 iv do that in the body?

The Tamron 28-200 is a good lens and great value for money. Personally I  wouldn't worry about it not having image stabilisation - the stabilisation built into the A7iv body should be more than adequate.

Wide angle for nature? Not sure about for nature but I'm waiting for a decent but affordable good wide angle (16mm?) lens to come on the market for my A7iii. The current Sony offerings are a bit expensive for what they are.

Edited by alasdairmac

To get a similar range as your 55-210mm on your APSC camera, you will need something like 70-300mm (you'll probably find 200mm top limit, frustrating)

As Alisdairmac says, IBIS on your body allows you to get lenses without OSS - thus saving money for more lenses!

Full frame gives a far greater range of options for wide angle lenses. If, by "nature" you are talking about moving birds and animals, you will probably want to make use of the A7iv's autofocus, but for Macro, or landscape, the aids for manual focussing on Sony Alpha is fantastic and opens up a lot of options with excellent quality at a lower price.

Personally I love my Laowa 15mm zero distortion macro lens and my Zeiss Loxia 35mm.

It will likely be worse as that lens only covers an APS-C image circle. Effectively it'll only produce 13.8 MP images on your A7iv versus 24 MP images with the 55-210 on your a6000. Best image quality would likely be to use the Tamron 18-300 on your old A6000.

If you want similar range to your Sony 55-210 + A6000 on an A7iv, I suggest getting the Tamron 70-300 f/4.5-6.3 RXD.

Edited by Pieter