Making my first Time Lapse... best suggestions pls

Yesterday I've bought my A6000. Super camera! I'm an Apple fan and working with Final Cut Pro X. I will make an Time-lapse. What is the best way to do this:

- buying Sony's Timelapse app and doing this fully on the A6000

- buying or downloading an app for Android HTC One or Apple's iPad and connecting through wifi, export all images and building an Timelapse in FCPX?

And then the settings:

- what are recommend settings on the camera (Autofocus, f en A etc etc, ISO)?

• 3 weeks later...

I use the Timelapse APP often. But I do not use the APP to assemble. I shoot RAW, and then assemble. Your timelapse is as good as your frames. If you just shoot JPEG, you may not get enough contrast or required frame "pop".

You can check out a recent timelapse I made with the sony A7

http://www.sonyalphaforum.com/topic/1804-the-timelapse-is-complete-8000-frames-100gb-of-images-over-10-hours-of-shooting-and-2-hours-of-render-the-mountain-and-the-milky-way/

• 3 weeks later...

Buy an intervalometer, (Neewer® LCD Digital Timer Remote Shutter Release Control Cable Cord Intervalometer Time-lapse Photography) and you can take infinite amount of images to create a timelapse as long as you like. The only drawback will be the battery life, but this is resolved by getting an Ex-Pro® On-The-Move 7600mAh Battery replacing NP-FW50 DR-FW50 for Sony Cameras

To get a longer timelapse using the App, have your interval at around 5 secs, 999 images, let the App run, when it comes to an end (be there for this), press the shutter and it will continue on for another 999 images. This will give you a seamless transition when put together and you will have a 82 sec timelapse. If you want it longer, just keep pressing the shutter when the App ends.