HELP! Some video files cant open?

Posted (edited)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

UPDATE:  I think the problem is the videos that are fine I recorded in 8 bit, and the ones I can not open and use are in 10 bit.  Any solution around this?  I am using a mac running Catalina version 10.15.7.

Hope to get some help on this, Im shooting video with my A7iv as I usually do:  XAVC SHD, 30p Frame rate, 10 bit. Recording onto a fast V90 card.

I did alot of videos in a day, and when I opened the folder, my files looks fine until a certain point where all the files cant be opened.  I can hear audio in it but trying to see video in different ways only gives me an error message.

The interesting thing is I can play all the videos just fine from my camera, so I am holding on to hope they can still be used.

Below is a screenshot of the folder in my SD card where you see videos on top looking fine, and then the rest are having this problem.

This is for a client, can anyone help or have suggestions?

Thank you

UPDATE: 

219227860_ScreenShot2022-05-10at10_46_20AM.png.d20b3399a32c8b0af3b84b8541ed6d67.png

Edited by cbformula