Sony Pro Support for A1

Has anybody had any experience with Sony Pro Support?

Upon recommendation from a Sony shooter I know, I joined. I sent my camera in with a problem (sticking locking mechanism on the exposure compensation dial) on my A1. I also asked for a general cleaning and checkup as the camera had gotten damp and had a couple weird error messages, but it still worked.

They received the camera on March 10. Pro Support promised 3 day turnaround but a part needed to be ordered.  It's listed on the repair site at precisioncamera as waiting on a part. Further communication said the part would not be there till April 14. 

I finally reached out to Sony Pro Support to request a loaner. They sent me a pdf which I filled out and returned on March 28. I inquired about status on the 30th and again on April 1 via email.

I called on April 7 and the recording said the queue was long and that I should hit the 1 button and a support person would text me. I did. No text. 

So basically, they have ignored me on the loaner request and I'm travelling in a couple of days for a wildlife shoot that I've paid hundreds of dollars for without my A1. Needless to say, I'm not really happy.

Has anybody else had this problem with them?

Edited by davepnc
punctuation