Upgrading from ZA 16-35mm F4

ddhar

Looking to upgrade from the 16-35mm F4 (used as travel lens) and would like to hear your thoughts. I like the versatility of the 16-35mm FL range and I use both extremes regularly. The lens is reasonably sized/weighted, if borderline front-heavy on the A7III. I haven't felt the need for OSS with my shooting habits. To cover the long end, I have a second body with the Sony 85mm F1.8 attached. The combination works beautifully.

My wanting to upgrade is simply to get better quality closer to my WA primes, being the Batis 25, Loxia 21 and Loxia 35: for sharpness (especially at the 35mm end) and colour (I find the F4 tonally too cool, perhaps even greenish). I shoot mostly at F8 but appreciate bokeh from fast apertures.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
The lenses I am considering are well known but also come with their own drawbacks. I wish to know your thoughts (including if I should just stick with the F4 lens):
1) Sony 16-35mm GM F2.8: Natural upgrade but also most expensive. I think I can live with the additional ~100g weight. Not sure if its tonal colour is similar to the F4 as I personally prefer something warmer.

2) Tamron 17-28mm F2.8: I would have gone straight for this if not for the limited FL range (especially the missing 35mm coverage). I haven't looked at this much as a result. How is its tonal colour compared to the Sony equivalent?

3) Sigma 14-24mm F2.8: I've seen sample pictures and they are sublime! Very sharp across its FL range and I love that warmer colour. It weighs nearly 800g though and I don't know if I can lug that around for all-day travel. I can probably live with the lack of filter screws. I'll have to consider a different lens to cover the long end also.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't list the 12-24mm F4 as I think it's completely different. Are there other lenses I should consider? I prefer zooms for travels. Much more flexible.

If I upgrade, I will sell off the 16-35 F4 and Batis 25 to fund it (and clear some space).

Many thanks!