Battery suggestion for a third party NP-FW50

Hello! I'd like to ask for a suggestion for a NP-FW50 third party battery. My sony and my secondary compatible battery are getting old and do not hold their charge that long. So I'm looking for a new battery, namely a third party.

The local market has Fujicell, Duracell, Nitecore, Jupio as well as some other brands that I do not know of. Could someone make a suggestion on these brands? Otherwise feel free to make other suggestions (other than the obvious sony which I am not feeling like investing in).

Thank you in advance!

I assume most if not all brands that are available on Amazon.ca would be available in Europe.  I bought an Onshida brand battery charger and 2 batteries rated at 1200mA about 3 years ago.  they seem to go longer than the Sony oem batteries but that could be just my imagination.  I looked through my purchasing history and the Onshida brand is no longer available but chargers with identical marks except the brand name is widely available at widely ranging prices.  I assume the charger and the batteries came from the same factory with whatever brand name printed on the batteries and the chargers.

https://www.amazon.ca/JYJZPB-NP-FW50-Batteries-Charger-Accessories/dp/B081V8ZSTX/ref=sr_1_6?crid=1TFBT29TB8MYW&keywords=sony+a7ii+battery&qid=1638826507&sprefix=sony+a7ii+battery%2Caps%2C257&sr=8-6

My battery changer looks exactly like the one in the link except for the brand name.