New Sony A7R user

Hi, I'm a Sony A7R user (recently bought s/h) … and a frustrated iMac Yosemite 10.10.5 user after discovering cannot load/process the A7R RAW files due to compatibility issues.  Hope to find some tips and workarounds via the forum even if entails  abandoning the iMac and buying a PC !! 

Best wishes

dunk

Hi, what compatibility issues are you experiencing? I'm on Yosemite 10.10.5 as well, and with Lightroom 5 (before) and 6 (now), Photoshop CS6, Capture One etc. I'm not experiencing any trouble with my A7r files.

Have you tried repairing the permissions on your disk (Disk Utility > select your main disk > Repair permission)?

Hi, what compatibility issues are you experiencing? I'm on Yosemite 10.10.5 as well, and with Lightroom 5 (before) and 6 (now), Photoshop CS6, Capture One etc. I'm not experiencing any trouble with my A7r files.

Have you tried repairing the permissions on your disk (Disk Utility > select your main disk > Repair permission)?

Thanks … I will check permissions … did not think of that. I am using PS Elements 11 and RAW files were not recognised  … also tried Sony Image Data Converter and again files not recognised … but not sure of exact message which came up 

Cheers

dunk