Looking To Get Into Pro Video Movement; Drone or Gimbal First?

Event season is starting to pick up finally, so I have some extra $$$ to spend to expand my gear.  My photo side is pretty well fleshed out for my needs at this point, so I've been looking to expand the video side.  Already have wireless mics and off-camera LED panels from some on-tripod static videos I've been shooting (reviews/testimonials), but nothing for movement yet.  Been looking at a DJI Mini 2 or an equivalently priced gimbal (wide selection I need to narrow down).  Wondering which I should go for first. 

Real estate jobs seem pretty cut and dry:  camera photos on the ground, drone photos in the air, and drone video everywhere else, so I was considering getting the drone first.  I've already figured out hacks to substantially improve the DJI Mini 2's RAW images, so there's no issue on that end when lining up against my A7 III's IQ for real estate level IQ.  Weddings pay more for video work, but in return, also take up much more time, and are mostly run and gun/spur of the moment for gimbal use. 

Both would require extra batteries and factoring in time to learn, both in handling and shooting.  AFAIK, I'd have to pay for a drone operator license once I was ready to use the drone for pro work, but recreational/practice use doesn't require one.  And in the end, I'll end up owning both in the future, as that will expand my usefulness to clients even more than just one.  Just wondering how people who own one or both are doing pro-wise.