a6400 vs a6600 & 18-105 f4 or 18-135 kit

Hello everyone I have a question regarding the Sony Alpha mirrorless crop sensor cameras and the lens that I should pick with it so I do photography usually and videos occasionally.
Now i'm shifting from canon to sony and i'm confused in the purchase decision 
I have 2 options for body as well as the lens
which one should I get a6400 or a6600 and what lens; 18-105 f4 or 18-135 kit. please help me out

There's no solid answer to the question which camera you should get. However, you may want to consider this and determine what is important to you:

A6600 has in-body image stabilization (IBIS). This is especially relevant if you want to use non-stabilized lenses. The two lenses under your consideration are both stabilized so this may not be as relevant.

A6600 has much better battery life, as it uses a battery twice as big as the A6400.

The A6600 has a headphone port, which may be relevant if you become serious at videography.

The A6400 on the other hand has a built in flash, is 100g lighter and quite a lot cheaper.

As for the lenses:

The 18-135 is the better choice is you mainly do photo's: it's slightly better optically than the 18-105 and more compact to carry.

The 18-105 is the better choice if you mainly do video: the constant aperture and power zoom come in handy there.