1. aporodagon01

aporodagon01

• Similar Content

• By Rt84
      Hey everyone!
      Just wondering if anyone can give me some recommendations for settings on the sony A7 mk1?. Going to shoot mostly stills in raw so not too worried about picture profiles just more setup info or any other pro tips.
      Also I've heard some bad things about bricking when doing firmware updates, is the newest firmware update any better and worth doing if it's out of date, I think 2016, 4.2 or 4.3 (something like that) is the newest version, also heard you get a better video codec with the update??...

Thanks 👍
    • By passiflora
      #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include "../CRSDK/CameraRemote_SDK.h" #include "Text.hpp" int main(int argc, const char * argv[]) {     auto init_success = SCRSDK::Init();     if (!init_success) {         SDKTest::tout << "Failed to initialize Remote SDK. Terminating.\n";         // cr_lib->Release();         SCRSDK::Release();         std::exit(EXIT_FAILURE);     }     SDKTest::tout << "SDK successuflly initialized. \n\n";          CrInt32u version = SCRSDK::GetSDKVersion();     int major = (version & 0xFF000000) >> 24;     int minor = (version & 0x00FF0000) >> 16;     int patch = (version & 0x0000FF00) >> 8;          SDKTest::tout << "Remote SDK version: ";     SDKTest::tout << major << "." << minor << "." << std::setfill(TEXT('0')) << std::setw(2) << patch << "\n";          SCRSDK::ICrEnumCameraObjectInfo* camera_list = nullptr;     auto enum_status = SCRSDK::EnumCameraObjects(&camera_list);     if (CR_FAILED(enum_status) || camera_list == nullptr) {         SDKTest::tout << "Current Status: " << enum_status << "\n";         SDKTest::tout << "No cameras detected. Connect a camera and retry.\n";         // cr_lib->Release();         SCRSDK::Release();         std::exit(EXIT_FAILURE);     }     SDKTest::tout << "Current Status:" << enum_status << "\n";     SCRSDK::Release(); } The above is my code for testing SONY CameraRemote SDK 1.3.0 using A7R4, and "Text.hpp" is from the source code in official sample app of CameraRemoteSDK, and my problem is when the camera is not connected, SCRSDK::EnumCameraObjects returns 0 which means CrError_None and this is OK, however when I connected my A7R4, it returns Error 1, but in the definition of CrError.h there is no error or warning code 1, and the sample app works normally, could anyone help with my problem? Thanks in advance!
    • By jeighseauxn
      My Sony a7rii camera is has some issues.. 
      Every time I turn off the camera then turn back on the date and time settings show up and I have to enter them in order to use the camera. I haven't used very often for a few months and seems as if the internal battery isn't getting charged. Anybody have an similar experiences and or fixes? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By D.R. Smith
      I was following a YouTube tutorial and made some setting changes and saved them to the 1 on the MR (Memory Recall) Memory.  Does anyone know how to clear those settings?
      Thanks!
    • By D.R. Smith
      I just got my new Sony A7 III and am trying to learn all I can about it.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask what may be a dumb question:  There are numerous icons displayed on the LCD and in the viewfinder, some ofo which I cannot figure out their meaninig.  Is there anywhere that I can find a list of all of these possible icons?
      Thanks in advance.
  • Topics