Anamorphic 4K video I filmed, edited, color graded.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/4/2021 at 11:58 PM, mirrorlessNY(youtuber) said:

I thought it was a video game trailer at first. Great job.

lol I didn’t realize a game with that title existed. Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BlueBomberTurbo
      Event season is starting to pick up finally, so I have some extra $$$ to spend to expand my gear.  My photo side is pretty well fleshed out for my needs at this point, so I've been looking to expand the video side.  Already have wireless mics and off-camera LED panels from some on-tripod static videos I've been shooting (reviews/testimonials), but nothing for movement yet.  Been looking at a DJI Mini 2 or an equivalently priced gimbal (wide selection I need to narrow down).  Wondering which I should go for first. 
      Real estate jobs seem pretty cut and dry:  camera photos on the ground, drone photos in the air, and drone video everywhere else, so I was considering getting the drone first.  I've already figured out hacks to substantially improve the DJI Mini 2's RAW images, so there's no issue on that end when lining up against my A7 III's IQ for real estate level IQ.  Weddings pay more for video work, but in return, also take up much more time, and are mostly run and gun/spur of the moment for gimbal use. 
      Both would require extra batteries and factoring in time to learn, both in handling and shooting.  AFAIK, I'd have to pay for a drone operator license once I was ready to use the drone for pro work, but recreational/practice use doesn't require one.  And in the end, I'll end up owning both in the future, as that will expand my usefulness to clients even more than just one.  Just wondering how people who own one or both are doing pro-wise. 
    • By YermaKov
      Most likely the problem is in my camera, but what if someone encountered the same problem?
    • By ferrerzulu
      Hello everyone, 
      I want to buy a Sony Alpha, but I need it to have no recording limit, because on several occasions I will need to record a live concert without having any computer nearby.
      Could you help me to identify which Sony Alpha models have no recording limit (from a6 to all a7 models)?
      Thank you very much in advance,
      Josu.
    • By attorianzo
      I am not a photographer, I just shoot videos to my family with my Sony a7iii. I don't want any post production to my videos. Can I simply shoot videos in .mp4 extension avoiding funny kind of video formats?
    • By gibbsyns3
      I remember the day i bought my first Alpha 100, it was immediately on its launch and i was quite chuffed to have the Jessops 'special edition silver'. It was my first serious camera, and having been a Sony audio devotee for years it was an obvious choice. However, there were times I regretted the decision in the years that followed during which the initial press rave reviews were replaced with a fairly apathetic view of Sony's move into SLR, and it seemed Sony would stay way behind Canon and Nikon, perhaps among the front runners of the also rans was the best they could hope for. 
      Though many a photographer dismissed my Sony with advice to jump ship, the A100 was doing the job I needed and by then I had built up quite an array of accessories and lenses - back then camera shops had loads of Minolta glass you could get for pennies. 
      Turn the clock forward however many years it has been (wow - I just looked it up, 25 years!) and Sony are right up there with some awesome kit. Despite being in from the start i have only progressed as far as a 390 - which I doubt many people reading this would want as their main camera, but it has done the job i need and done it well. 
      I do now need an upgrade as need video. Cameras are not a big enough part of my life to be looking at anything like the current flagship models. To get most bang for my buck I'll be most likely to buy from one of the professional second hand/refurbing sellers. You'll know the type, 50 Sony cameras in their eBay shop and a 99% feedback from Sony camera users. So I won't be looking at just the current models and when you consider the entire range, past and present, it is huge. I keep finding myself reading a spec, thinking this could be the one, then noticing it doesn't have live view or whatever. 
      So, I am hoping somebody reading this will know the range so well that if i give a list of 'must have' and 'desirable' specs, they will be able to suggest cameras of whatever age that fit the bill, and which of them you'd recommend. 
      Sony has a really good accessories compatibility bit on its website, so i can then cross reference suggestions to see which of my external flashes, remotes, grips, lenses etc could still be used. 
      I could have just asked the question without rambling down memory lane couldn't I, sorry about that 🙂
      ESSENTIAL FEATURES
      a-mount hd video external mic  live view (doesn't have to be the sony proprietory LiveView, any form of external monitoring) standard tripod and hot-shoe mounts availability in european market STRONG PREFERENCE
      wifi or other wireless connectivity some form of macro or favourites to allow save & recall of multiple settings configurations evf viewfinder high megapixel (I fancy doing some wallpaper printing) headphone jack multi interface hot-shoe image stabilisation (if you think i'd miss it) In all other respects I am happy if the camera does the job as well as, or better than, the 390, which I'm pretty sure everything with my wish list would. 
      Hope somebody can help with this, many thanks in advance. 

• Topics