Best way of controlling multiple alpha cameras from desktop (mac) for livestream video

tommyc90

Hi all,

First time poster here. I have a Sony A7Riii and two A6400s and I'm looking for a neat way of controlling exposure and focus remotely on all 3 cameras whilst using them for livestream video (via the Blackmagic AMP). Ideally, I'm looking for a a solution as elegant as the Blackmagic currently offers in their production studio software where you have all of your cameras lined up on one screen and you're able to quickly change settings on each (see attached image). I realise that I won't be able to colour correct etc. on the sony's but if I can have a similar layout where it is easy to switch quickly between cameras like the BM software where I can perhaps trigger the camera's autofocus or move the flexible spot focus etc. as well as tweak exposure settings, I'll be a happy boy.

I think Imaging Edge "Remote" might be useful but the need to connect via USB is limiting. Any shouts on the best solutions re software or hardware if required?

Cheers!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!