A7s2 strange sound issue

Mizo

Hi
I have a very strange problem with sound on a7s2
If I record video (in all formats) in playback on the camera almost cant here the sound, but if I put headphones – sound is ok
More strange – if I open footages on computer – everything is ok, but if I open footages on the timeline in Premiere – the sound is very low, almost unhearable, ( timeline settings – DNx)
If I put timeline settings to dslr 1080 – sound is ok,  but after the export (tried in all formats)  if I upload footage to the Facebook or Instagram – no sound on smartphones (both android and Iphones), but with headphones everything is ok.   On the computers everything works.
The same in Davinchi Resolve – on the timeline everything is ok, but after the export in FB or Instagram – no sound on smartphones (only with headphones)
I’ve tried to render the footages in different formats, even only sound in mp3, wav, then put back on premiere timeline -  after the export – the same in FB and Instagram
More strange – even if I use screen recorder and record that footage and after that put it on the premiere timeline  and make export – the same – no sound on smartphones in FB and Instagram (sound only with headphones)

3 hours ago, Thrax said:

Maybe an issue with stereo vs mono? Or a loose connection or maybe an incompatible or faulty aux if it's an external mic? Make sure you have audio in both channels basically.

Thanks for respond, unfortunately,  its all the same,   internal  mic  or  external,  the same  problem 

What do the audio record levels in the camera indicate? Low, high, or nonexistent? Also, what's the level of the file when played by itself and not in any editor? What are its characteristics? Here's data using the same camera.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!