I have an Alpha 6100 plugged in with a dummy battery and connected to the computer via CamLink, I've tried connecting to Zoom and OBS at different times. It works great, but at some point it suddenly turns off and after a while it comes back on again by itself, both in Zoom and OBS. Sometimes it has recorded for almost 2 hours non stop with no problem and there was no difference in the setting.
Any ideas on what's happening here?
Thank you for your help!
Old audio guy, New to a6100. It is being used to record church services. We are having a frustrating audio noise issue...BACKGROUND NOISE, call it "white-noise-like," that is present in all audio tracks, regardless if we use the internal mics, or high-quality, external mics via a Yamaha mixer (via unbal line outs and direct box connection). The noise is there IF the cameras record level is operating in its mid range (watching the green LEVEL bars as they indicate input level). The only way to get rid of the noise is to turn the RECORD LEVEL down so low that the recorded sound is waayyy too low in amplitude. Compared to the recorded audio from a decent cell phone THIS SUCKS!....ANY help or ideas are greatly appreciated!
hi can anyone help me or explain something for me?
I just filmed a short film scene on my a6300 and I'm checking the sd card and usually the clips are in the "CLIPS" file under private, but the folder is empty despite there being clips when in the camera. however I do have the lower quality MAH files in another folder, I've searched everywhere. is there a way to find them or are they corrupt??
I filmed on another a6300 at the same time and all the clips are right there, so idk what went wrong with this one ;//
I recently purchased a Sony A7RIII I already only A6000 and a Sony A7 And when I hook my H DMI cable to a monitor from the a 6000 and that a 7 the monitor automatically works now with the A7R3 that is not the case I have got a to work with the Sony TV playing back movies from the camera but I have yet to get it to work directly showing what the lens sees is there a setting that I do not have set please help I hope my hdmi mini port is not messed up
Please help! I've been shooting with my camera for about 2 years now. Suddenly all the images I take look fine on the camera, but once I load them into lightroom (same workflow as always) they are about 4-6 stops darker than usual (I have to put shadow to 100 just to look normal).
Common troubleshooting answers below: these are the settings I have always, and am currently still using (I can't figure out anything I'm doing differently that could have caused this to start happening):
* Shooting in RAW
* Shooting on A (aperture priority)
* Convert to DNG in Lightroom (I know this is debated, I'm not looking to get into it. This has always worked for me)
* No my dial (raise/lower stops in increments) knob is not lowered by accident (though I've done that in the past many times)
Things of note:
* I DID mess with my picture profile settings in video mode, but I did put them back to what they originally were, and this SHOULDN'T effect images shot in RAW... right?
* When I shoot VIDEO, the images on the camera look the same on the computer. Then if I switch over to pictures, it looks find on camera and looks MAJORLY dark once I offload them to the computer (literally have to put my SHADOWS to 100 to get it to look any good)
* This exact thing happened to me about a year ago, and I ended up completely resetting all camera settings and it fixed the issue.... this time I would like to figure out what is happening to fix it properly instead of just reset everything