Sign in to follow this  
Jandira

Synchronize to Godox AR400 ring flash

Hello there,

I am a sony a7rii user and I purchased a Godox AR400 ring flash ring flash to photograph objects. I am using a trigger cable and manual settings. e-front Curtain Shutter off, silent shooting off, AEL w/shutter off and AF w/shutter on. I have the impression that the flash is much faster than the camera shutter. the flash goes off but the images are not illuminated by it.

Can someone help with this issue? Does anyone ever used this combination?

Thank you

Edited by Jandira

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By D.R. Smith
      I hope this is the place to ask this.  If not, please disregard it.
      I have been trying to use the Imagine Edge App with my A7RIII and it is so frustrating I have just stopped trying.
      So, I've gone in search of a remote control.  Preferably a wireless one.  I've had my eye on the Sony RMT-P1BT Wireless Remote Commander
      but the ratings on B&H are less than stellar.  I shoot outdoor photos almost exclusively and really need a reliable remote.  I'm hoping you folks can 
      recommend the best remote control choice.  Thanks in advance!

• By Enis
      Since i bought my camera, i am having a strange problem. I have 3 batteries, all full. When i begin to have a photo session, batteries suddenly dried out and giving ‘’battery exhausted’’ error. And I have to recharge batteries. It is random and when it happens it will make the same error with the spare batteries after few shots.. camera has been in service but they couldnt detect the problem. Any body can help?

• By kalpachev
      Hello people
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.  
      Just to share one of my last sessions with one of my favorite model: Di

Dec 2017
      London, UK

All photos : Sony A7R II + Sigma MC-11 + Canon EF 24-70 F/2.8L Mark II
      (have done around 50 000 photos with this combo, most of the glamour/fashion, quite happy of the quality so far)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Di by Kalin Kalpachev, on Flickr  

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. - Di - by Kalin Kalpachev, on Flickr  

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Di by Kalin Kalpachev, on Flickr  

Have a nice Christmas and Greetings from London,

Kalin

• By Necrathal
      Hello guys,

I am going to buy some stuff for sony mirorless system like sony a7RII and a7II bodies and some lenses etc. The main concern is buying flashlight for indoor shoots and monolight with battery to outdoor shoots.
      Could you recomend me some products you use or you've tested that are 100% compatible with bodies I mentioned above, please?
      I need it to work with ttl and hss. Obviously I've chceked some brands and watched some reviews but Im still confused.
      The target is:
      1) Flashlight I can use on camera (I was concidering Yongnuo [price] vs Sony [should work fine with it's own system])
      2) Monolight Flash for outdoor portraits with battery (not so expensive like profoto monolight)
      3) Wirelss remote controll which will work with both flashes in case I would use both outdoors.

Thank you for any advices in advance,

Cheers.
    • By Ilya
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.  

• Topics