SONY A7RIII how do i CLEAN IT?!?!?! the sensors...

Dust on the sensor happens all the time with mirrorless cameras. Best to get a routine in cleaning it regularly.

First try in-camera dust removal (will shake sensor using IBIS-mechanism, hoping dust will come loose). Usually this doesn't help much though.

Second, try a rocket blower. Hold the camera with the mount pointing downward (so any loose dust in the housing will fall down and not land on the sensor) and use the rocket blower some 10-20 times. Works best if you hold it close to the sensor, but be careful not to hit the sensor with the tip of the rocket blower. This usually solves 90% of the problems.

Lastly, you might consider a wet clean of your sensor. If you don't feel confident about doing this yourself, best let a specialized camera store do it: it's a routine job for them.

I'd strongly suggest to stay away from those gel sticks as there are plenty of horror stories to be found on the net: gel residue being left on the sensor, or the adhesive on the gel stick being so strong it takes away more than just dust...

Don't be squeamish. Learn to do it yourself. Likely cost $40 each time for a cleaning not considering the time it takes to drop off & pick up the piece only to have something contaminate it again 3 days later. In 5 years I've done mine maybe 8 times.

I have a wet cleaning kit too, though since getting the arctic butterfly I have not needed it. If there is moisture on the lens, droplets etc. then the wet cleaning is the way to go. 
If its just dust, which for me is most of the time, then the butterfly gets rid of it every time and is much quicker.