Hi All!

My name is Josh and I'm a previous Canon owner. I used Canon cameras quite a bit (Canon T2i, 5D Mark II, 6D, 80D, 6D II, 5D Mark IV, and EOS R). I'm a hybrid shooter and I thought the camera to rule them all would have been the EOS R5, so I preordered. I read reviews, I watched test videos, I even watched Peter McKinnon to convince myself that this was it. This was the answer to all of my camerawomen woes (mainly 4:2:2 10 Bit and 4K 120p).

Then I thought about it, and thought about it, watched some more Peter McKinnon and thought about it. I came to the conclusion that overheating, recording limits, and overall Canon's response to what people were asking was enough for me to leave. I decided to switch to Sony.

But not just any Sony, I decided to preorder THE A7s III.

I sold old, outdated, new but never used gear on Craigslist. Not to mention all of my beautiful glass.

Now I'm here...

Waiting...

By the door.

Is it September 24th yet?

Welcome to the club. Cameras should be shipping Sept 24th yes but earliest pre-orders might be satisfied first, unless there's enough for everyone which would be great. That is quiet a change you are going through, good news is that with a7SIII Sony is implementing a new touch menu so at least in this department you will feel closer to home. Hope 12mp is enough for your photography needs, & mine ☺️

• 1 month later...