Making walking videos like Rambalac

Hello im making walking videos and my inspiration for starting is rambalac, i use a sony a6400 with a ronin SC i've noticed that there is too much shake with the sigma 16mm 1.4 so I have been using the 16-50mm kit lens,.

What do i need to do to improve my video's i have looked at color profile etc and have not managed to make my video as decent as rambalac, (I know hes a GH5S, but a6400 should be up there with it) the camera does not seem to stay in focus when panning across etc only if i walk straight, is there a recommended auto focus for this sort of video or should i keep it manual? should i have my points on wide etc? what would your overall settings be for these sort of videos?

here's a video of mine

And the video that inspired me from Rambalac

Edited by WalkWithMe

The kit lens has OSS so that helps with stabilization, but Sigma 16f1.4 is way better for night time. I had a6400 a6300 a6000, they are great but then sold all to get a6600 with bigger battery & IBIS. I think your video is good, keep experimenting with AF settings & you will find what works best for your needs.