Anyone with any real world experience upgrading from a6400?

I already posted a similar question in the Full Frame Forum and got a math lesson, albeit a good one.

WHAT I WANT is an 8x10 of the best quality pic I can get of a 4" bird 50' away in low light.  It is assumed that there will be a lot of cropping.  Will an upgrade to a full frame a7xxx be the best choice for that endeavor? 

Background:  When I got into birding I chose a camera (a6300) over binoculars because the optical (cropping) zoom and image capture go a long way for bird ID and documentation.  Over time I developed a portfolio of wildlife species that has become my trophy room.  I get asked to do presentations about birds and wildlife and have two pics published where I get to show my photos.  At some point I decided my pictures were horrible!  With the help of a few real photographers I got off auto mode, bought Lightroom, and started worrying about composition and light.  The problem has mostly been after cropping photos the pictures are too grainy for my pixel peeping taste.

My current gear:  a6400, Sony FE 100-400 GM, Sony FE 200-600 G, 2X TC

So DXOmark scores the low light (sports) performance of the a6400 at 1431 and FF a7RII-a7RIV in the 3500-3700 range.  This looks like a significant advantage on paper.  Does anyone have any real world experience upgrading from a6xxx to a7III+ keeping the graininess down?  Did the increase of low light performance out way the loss of an extra 50% crop sensor zoom?  Seems like color is enhanced as well with the upgrade to FF.

What was your experience?

Thanks ahead of time.

What the bloody hell keeps you from contemplating the good answer you already got?

Why don't you follow that train of thought laid out in my previous answer?

It's people like you that keep me wondering if it's really worth while the effort I put into my answers to newbies.

What bothers me with people like you is the following:

you don't really want to  _LEARN_  something. You are not interested in becoming smarter after an exchange. All you are looking for is a quick recipe to  _consume_ , preferably without gaining any understanding whatsoever.

Well, good luck with that.

No more recipes from side.

Over and out.