Nikon FX to Sony Full Frame

I have been a long time Nikon user and my current camera system is Nikon D800 with the following three lenses: 16-35 f/4, 50 f/1.4, 105mm f/2.8 macro. Although I love my DSLR system, I started to use it less and less over time and I barely get it out now anymore. My Phone handles 90% of my photography now. The main reasons are IMO:

1. It is too heavy. I don't want to lug it around. 

2. It is pain in the back to transfer files to the PC for post processing. I want a simple workflow with wifi file transfer to my PC.

3. It is too difficult for other family (non-photographer) members to use. My wife really don't want to touch it. 

4. I have two kids and I want to use eye AF so it is easier for both me and my wife to take pics of our kids. 

Initially I was thinking about switching over to Z6 and keeping my current lenses, but I really want to shed the weight and go as light as possible. I have finally decided to dump all my Nikon gear and move over to the Sony Alpha system. 

Here is what I am planning to purchase:

1. A7iii 

2. Tamaron 28-75 f/2.8 (first lens)

3. Sony 85 f/1.8 (whenever it is on sale next)

4. Sony 20mm f/1.8 (might not get it, as I want to keep the system as light as possible)

What are your suggestions and thoughts on my proposed kit above? One concern I have is the age of A7III (not that it is an old camera, but Sony will probably announce A7IV soon). My top priority is the weight and then IQ.