A9 SD Cards?

Hope soon to move over to Sony from Canon at the moment I use CF cards along side SD cards in the 7D MK II but what would/do you use in your Sony A9? Obviously you need a big card to take what I assume would be a lot more images at 20 FPS RAW (if you hold the shutter down) I don't go over 64GB on a card as I would rather change that card for a new just in case anything larger has a problem and you loose everything (never had a card fail but you never no) I also take it that you would need the UH-II type card in one slot on the A9? Have to admit I do like the Lexar cards and see that some are still available.
Any advice/input? Thankyou, Russ.

17 hours ago, Russ said:

Hope soon to move over to Sony from Canon at the moment I use CF cards along side SD cards in the 7D MK II but what would/do you use in your Sony A9? Obviously you need a big card to take what I assume would be a lot more images at 20 FPS RAW (if you hold the shutter down) I don't go over 64GB on a card as I would rather change that card for a new just in case anything larger has a problem and you loose everything (never had a card fail but you never no) I also take it that you would need the UH-II type card in one slot on the A9? Have to admit I do like the Lexar cards and see that some are still available.
Any advice/input? Thankyou, Russ.

WOW!!! thankyou for ALL the advice.