Sign in to follow this  
Adriana714

2.8/50 Macro for a6000

Is it this lens?

https://www.lenstip.com/247.1-Lens_review-Sony_50_mm_f_2.8_Macro.html

That one is designed for A-mount. Your a6000 has an E-mount. You'll need an adapter to use it, called LA-EA# (# being 1, 2, 3 or 4 depending on your needs and whichever you can get cheaply).

If you have this lens:

https://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/sony_fe_50mm_f2_8_macro_review

Then something is wrong as that one should fit your a6000 just fine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Windows Screen capture on the video playback. I can see the red line on the screen at the back of the camera as well. Does the camera uses a separate chip/processor to do the readout of 4k video? Maybe the hardware for that task has issue. I may have to contact sony on this. The camera has been purchased more than a year ago though. Does anyone has any experience with Sony customer support on this sort of stuff?
    • Is that a pic of the screen or actual video? A continuous line top to bottom is a problem with that particular circuit either on the monitor or sensor. (Had to exchange mine because it developed a group of purple pixels only in 4K 3 weeks after purchase.)
    • Takes me back fifty years to student days. We got into this habit: one of us would start on some topic we knew little about, we'd flounder around for a few minutes, and end up chorusing, "Buy a book on it!" And hey, very often we did. Those days, there was no internet, no google and no youtube. That was great for the book trade! Have to say, though, that with a new, complex camera, my first instinct is still to get the book. An actual, printed book. I consider it a shame that they don'
    • Hi folks, just switched to Sony from Nikon. On my D850 the lcd was used to see the shot just taken and the viewfinder to aim focus and shoot. It seems the two are tied together on the a9ii, and they switch magically when you're eye presses up against the viewfinder, kind of neat. However when doing so there seems to be a lag time as to when I see the single focus point again and can get locked back on my subject, not a huge lag but enough so it seems I lose my subject, especially birds in flight
    • Yes, I agree that not knowing is what is frustrating but I've found basic internet searches to be helpful. It's worth bearing in mind that any camera can be amazing "but only if you know how to use it" to coin your phrase.  I have always found that updating to the latest firmware can certainly iron out issues - I've always made sure that my cameras (previously Pentax K-S2, Pentax K-70, Pentax K-1), including my A7iii, have been kept up-to-date and have suffered with very little issues if an