Is the a7 IV right for me?

I am in the process of evaluating my gear. I currently have an a7R ii and an a7 iii. I am going to the Peace Corps and will be in Colombia for 27 months. One thing I miss is having an IR camera, which I know for Sony, the best options are the first models. I originally got the a7 III to use for wildlife, specifically for the birds. I love the AF on it compared with the RII. But I do miss the ability to crop down as there are many instances of taking pictures of small birds from far away. The 100-400 is a great lens for me because I’ll be traveling compared with the 200-600 which seems a terrible idea for the travel I’m doing. I use the a7r ii for landscapes where I don’t need the better af and have the ability to blow up images for larger prints. I am considering trading in my two cameras and getting the a7r IV. It seems like it would be as good as both my cameras in one body. From what I’ve read the af should be on par or better than the 7 iii, and the pixel count is higher than my r ii. Then I could get an old 7 or 7r converted to it and my kit would still just be the two bodies for traveling. From the little I’ve read this seems like a better option than an a9 for the lack of cropping ability. The R IV would allow me to use one camera for wildlife with good AF and cropping. The a9 would mean I get good af but less cropping. I would then keep the R II for landscapes and add a third body for IR. Plus I would then have even more batteries to worry about. I wouldn’t say that money isn’t a concern at all but I was supposed to leave already and now I’m living with family because of the pandemic so until I leave I will be saving more money than expected. So the best options and weight for traveling are bigger concerns than just money. And I would most likely buy second hand to save. 

While I’m here I might as well list my lens kit and see if anyone sees a good addition for 2 years abroad. 
Sony 16-35 GM
Samyang 35mm 2.8 for street/carry around
Zeiss 55mm 1.8
Sony FE 85mm 1.8
Meike 85mm Macro (just bought, haven’t received yet but completely new to macro so bought something cheap to try it out)

And to add to this, I spend most of my time photographing birds and landscapes. When traveling and in cities I do a lot of street photography and architecture. I would like to improve my portraiture, as there will be many people I’ll be working and interacting with in the Peace Corps that I would love to tell their stories and capture them. Hopefully all of this rambling isn’t too much. Thanks for the help!