Shwmae pawb - Hi all!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Firstly, diolch! That's 'thank you' for having me on this forum. From Wales (next to England) and with an A7iii en route, which should arrive safely tomorrow.

Have previously been involved with the Pentax community over the past two years, shooting most recently with the Pentax K1, and will continue to be involved there with my small selection of vintage Pentax/PK mount and M42 lenses. With that said, I thought it prudent to join in here so any questions/queries can be succinctly answered by you knowledgeable folk!

I should also have a Samyang 45mm f/1.8 AF on its way to me before long too, following a trade with a UK stockist! Looking forward to seeing how much focus peaking/magnification aids me with the manual lenses, as well as trying my hand at video (I've managed to give a Kiron 28mm f/2 a clickless aperture so that'll be fun!).

Lastly, is it just me or is it relatively quiet here? I've seen a huge amount of interaction in the Pentax forums but it seems a bit more sporadic here (just an observation, not a criticism)!