DJ72

recommended flash guns for street

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi

I have the A7rii and I use a Godox V860II for this, both off and on camera and it works fine.

But I wanted to use flash on my camera as I wander the street and snap people. 

The Godox is rather on the large side, and I was hoping to find two guns, and place them either side of the lens (or one above and one below).

Or should I just stay with the Godox? Its just a little too big to hold in the hand...

Does anyone know which flash guns I might use for this?

Thank you. 

Edited by DJ72

So I have found the Godox TT360S ...looks good and size is right. Does anyone know how i can rig a pair of these together?

THANKS.

I'm sorry to come in at a probably unwanted tangent on this, but... the thought of being on either side of a flash gun, subject or photographer, on the street, makes me most uncomfortable. I'm assuming, of course, that "as I wander the street and snap people," means strangers. If not, then this comment is irrelevant. Anyway, please forgive the off-topic interruption

Just my opinion: Over the years I have done a lot of street photography of random strangers (in the US and abroad) and it never would have occurred to use a flash. All I have to do is place myself in the subjects position and realize that I for one might get seriously pissed off.