Trip to abandoned village at Greece video with Tenere and a7iii - ronin sc

Not much of an endorsement for the DCI. I didn't expect so much lateral wobble and vertical displacement. No fluidity at all. The problem may be caused by leaving IBIS on while gimballed.

Run the footage through your NLE again and set stabilization to optical flow then let that magic do its thing for four or five hours and it should take the edge out of those wobbles. Content wise it's fine. The technology portion of the 3 legged stool was half the length of the others and really let the video down.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:53 PM, VTC said:

Not much of an endorsement for the DCI. I didn't expect so much lateral wobble and vertical displacement. No fluidity at all. The problem may be caused by leaving IBIS on while gimballed.

Run the footage through your NLE again and set stabilization to optical flow then let that magic do its thing for four or five hours and it should take the edge out of those wobbles. Content wise it's fine. The technology portion of the 3 legged stool was half the length of the others and really let the video down.

well man ,i dont understand english very good!

endorsement for the DCI ?

NLE ?

set stabilization to optical flow ?

3 legged stool ?

for vertical displacement i dont know what else to do..

i ballance excellent the gimbal and make also auto tune,several times.. but ALWAYS is pointing juuust little bit to the right,never straight.

i can make it 100% vertical ofcourse at editing but this is the last solution for me.

Did you know how can i deal with that?

Edited by mallllias