Best method to convert .ARW to .JPG

Hi,

New here, going crazy trying to convert my new .arw's to .jpg's.

I downloaded Sony's 'PlayMemories Home' and was able to import to my Mac but can't figure out how to convert to .jpg.

I also downloaded 'RAW Viewer' and still can't find how to convert.

Can someone share with me the fastest Sony method (no second party) to convert to .jpg

Thanks!

If you want speed, take jpegs in the camera. Raw is not about speed: it is about flexibility and what you can do with a raw that you can't do with a jpeg.

Most of the time, my a6500 produces better jpegs than my raw-processing skills can. I shoot raw+jpg to be covered for the times that it doesn't. Why are you shooting raw?

6 hours ago, traveler582 said:

... I used to shoot RAW when stacking (200 pics) of my extreme macro work ...

Wow. Sounds like you are already a master of raw processing. How did you do the conversion then?

Are you looking for a process that will "churn out" jpegs from raws? Can one get closer to that than applying a standard profile in your chosen converter? Would the results be acceptable?

I've found that Capture One 20 works great for converting ARW to JPEG.  I make all my adjustments in Capture One and then export the version as a JPEG.

I'm sure there are many other options including Image Edge, Photoshop, Lightroom, OnOne, etc. so good luck in your search.