Cover Jack Microphone

Muhiks

Hello guys, i accidentally broke my cover microphone thing (i don't know the name). I just want to ask can i replace with the new one? and what that thing name?? thank you

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Ifixit did a disassembly of a salt water damaged A7 something. Look for the article and scope out the pictures. Not a simple 10 minute fix or simple repair at all to get to the squeezie holdie thing that keeps the cover in place.

The replacement may be able to be shoved in without opening camera up. The Canon XHA1-S had covers easily removed by squeezing the insert portion together. The A7 doesn't quite work that way but if the replacement has hooks at the end you may be able to jam it in providing the previous rubber hasn't been left behind and blocking insertion.

13 hours ago, VTC said:

Ifixit did a disassembly of a salt water damaged A7 something. Look for the article and scope out the pictures. Not a simple 10 minute fix or simple repair at all to get to the squeezie holdie thing that keeps the cover in place.

The replacement may be able to be shoved in without opening camera up. The Canon XHA1-S had covers easily removed by squeezing the insert portion together. The A7 doesn't quite work that way but if the replacement has hooks at the end you may be able to jam it in providing the previous rubber hasn't been left behind and blocking insertion.

so, where i can get the replacement for that cover? i was searching on the internet or e-commerce but can't find anything related to that cover