SONY a6300 Iphone adapter

Good morning folks. This is my first post to this group. If I run afoul of protocol please let me know. Thanks for having me.

I have a SONY a6300. I have an I phone. I have a Zhiyun crane 3 axis gimble.

I would like to mount the phone on the camera to use as a monitor. Although I have seen this configuration in videos I have not been able to find the apparatus that would allow this to happen.

Is there such an animal. If so, where may I purchase it ( or call it ) or is there something I just need to get to rig it. I do want to look as professional as I can since it will help me get more gigs.

i have started doing videos for real estate companies and providing a voice over for the videos. It’s starting to catch a little but trying to look through the gimble is a little tough.

thank you and I look forward to posting here now that I have found you  

4 hours ago, Thomas holt said:

I would like to mount the phone on the camera to use as a monitor. Although I have seen this configuration in videos I have not been able to find the apparatus that would allow this to happen.

Since you want to mount the phone on your a6300... you'll need a phone holder with a hotshoe mount:

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

B&H Photo sells this... https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1495178-REG/ulanzi_1403_hot_shoe_phone_mount.html