Sign in to follow this  
Tuan Khanh

Sony A6400 Video test 4K footage HLG3 Settings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By artkam
      Hello. I use sony A6400 and noticed about some blocky artifacts when use 25fps andISO more than 3200 and object move quiclly. i used good transcend card 128gb v30 and this problem is not in low bitrate. I test some cases and discovered what this artifacts become on all PP besides SLOG2 and SLOG3 and only on 25,30,50,60 fps, not 100-120fps, ISO > 3200. Anybody has this problem or it's defect of my camera?
      This example includes settings: HLG1 4k 25fps, ISO 5000 https://yadi.sk/i/7GE68PqfjElfgQ
    • By JoeJoe
      Hi everybody :) Newbie Alpha user here... I recently got my a6400 and loving it.
      I'm planning to use it for some (music) videos soon, and I was hoping that I could get a few things bit more clarified by someone more experienced.
      As I understood, to get more cinematic-like effect I should stick to 24p(in NTSC mode), so my options are:
      When File Format is set to [XAVC S 4K] -> 24p 100M or 24p 60M When File Format is set to [XAVC S HD] -> 24p 50M ...
      So, is 100M gonna get more data than 60M which is gonna enable to create a slow motion footage in 4K..?
      Or I should - If I wish to create a slow motion footage - select one of these (while in [XAVC S HD]):
      120p 100M/100p 100M 120p 60M/100p 60M Then slow it down in Premiere, and convert it to 24p..?
      I got a bit confused with all these options, apologies if I'm asking anything too obvious :D

Thanks a lot for all the help!
    • By Jkail
      Hi. Until I can scrounge up $2k for the 200-600, my little 55-210 is my go-to for landscapes that require zooming. Unfortunately, my circular polarizing filter will not work with the lens hood that came with this lens. I hate to choose between lens flare and water reflections. Any knowledge about how to get them to work together? - Jared
    • Hola. Buen Foto, perro apperece demasiado frio para mi !
    • A7R3 + batis 85 Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • I had my first A9, replaced within a month or so of purchase, because the switch was defective. The only way, I could get the  LCD to work,  was ...by pulling it away,   from the back of the camera. Otherwise, I had to do everything through the viewfinder, which was not easy. I am not saying  its the same problem, but mebbe worth a try ? I bought  the A9 through a Jessops branch, and they agreed that  that should not happen in a camera costing over  4 grand. The replacem
    • Facundo. Primero, desde  su foto, la pila  es agotado ! Segundo, no hay tarjeta  SD.  Vamos a cargar la pilla , y intentalo de nuevo, con tarjeta de  SD montado. Si a veces, un ISO alto, puede salvar un opportunidad, perro en este caso  no sale bien. Probarlo de nuevo con menos ISO Suerte.
    • Hard to explain in a headline, but basically I got my a6000 three months ago and it’s been working great. Lent it to my sister-in-law for a weekend and since then it’s charging has been so weird.  Plugged in, the light by the mini USB doesn’t turn yellow. The top right battery indicator also shows nothing.  But leave it alone long enough and it does seem to charge, although the better doesn’t seem as long lasting as before. The camera is also registering the USB as there since it goes