Nathan Jones

Swimming Hole

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The harmony of the world is lost. We no longer understand what's really important. Nature is beautiful and sinless. Just look around! Thank for the music https://www.purple-planet.com Filmed between 2014 and 2017. Shot on Sony A6300 and Blackmagic Production Camera 4K EF. #Grace #Nature #Live Thanks you for watching, rating, and commenting! ✌️
    • Does anyone else have any ideas? Yes, I think that is what we are asking as it relates to the Sony a6600. 1. What else can we record in other than AVCHD so we can go beyond the 2GB (e.g. 6 GB or more) and easily upload to YouTube? 2. What is a recommended program to quickly combine the individual files into 1 so we can upload the file to YouTube? Thanks for any help. 
    • Your shade appears to be missing the beveled part that has the bayonet mounting Here pics from some eBay sellers for ALC-SH101 Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • Thanks for the response; however, the lens model number is SAL2470Z, for which the ALC-SH101 should fit. It doesn't.  See attached photo (cellphone; sorry for quality). Perhaps Sony mislabeled the hood?    Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • The Nissin i40 is a great match, really small and quite powerfull if the internal flash is insufficient. As with any flashgun, I'd suggest to flash it indirectly or you'll have quite harsh lighting. Use the ceiling to bounce your flash or better still: use the wall on either side of your subject.
  • Topics