Sign in to follow this  
phil1962

Custom buttons

Hi fellas can you remove something from a custom button I have set the area focuses to middle button only to find its all ready assigned  to c2 so now have it in two different places so can I remove one  if so how would I do this cheers 

9 hours ago, LiveShots said:

Yes, you can change any of the custom buttons, the menu is different on each camera. Use this link and put in your camera model to find the online manual and search for custom button.

Manuals

I can change the buttons but can not remove something from a button now I have area focuses on c2 button and on middle button would like to remove it from c2 and just have it on middle button ? cheers

11 minutes ago, Pieter said:

Put something else on C2 instead. Afaik it is not possible to have no function assigned to a custom button. Put something useless on it if you really want the custom button to be functionless.

That works cheers I now have middle button area focuses and c2 is now the camera  grid  :) cheers my friend