Sign in to follow this  
Singingsnapper

Wembley Park Station A7RIV

Advertisement (gone after registration)

A7R4 and 24 - 70 GM

accidentally left it on ISO 800....DR is good...The camera is comfortable to hold, and the buttons are lovely to press.  I like the button to lock the Exposure compensation.  The cameras feels much better put together, all the doors are more secure and solid...

Wembley Park BW by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• ENJOY ! Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • I have never done any astrophotography. It is my understanding that with the a7Riiiii raw uncompressed, the only change that happens by selecting a picture profile are the gamma settings. https://youtu.be/9GGDkf4wMWg Therefore, which picture profile, if any, is best for astrophotography? Thanks very much for your help.
    • Think it's quite up to me when to decide to move along. In my very first post I indirectly answered your question: the A6xxx line will only get a MP boost when market demand is big enough. As of yet, it is not. Your reluctance to respond to my statement about the improvement of technology between the A7R2 and A7R4 is quite the satisfaction I needed from this discussion. Thanks!
    • You quoted a statement I made claiming it was untrue. I gave you the reference to prove it was true. Facts are pesky things. Since then you have been dancing around trying to change the argument. We can agree that this dialog is going nowhere. The title of my post asks a question you are unable to answer. I really don't need to hear that what I am hoping for in a future sensor is useless nor do I need you to tell me how far away I should stand when I view art. I have already shown you how y
    • This discussion is going nowhere. I already agreed with you two times over that there is a boost in performance between the A7R1 and the cameras after that, I'm not denying that at all. Don't keep insisting that I am and be all snide about it. Your main claim in this topic is that the latest fullframe-tech is not incorporated in the newest APS-C bodies. You're backing up this claim by comparing the A7R1 to the A7R4. Yes there is a very clear improvement, but you should put things into conte