A7ii camera error

• 1 year later...

With such a vague, non descriptive question lacking specifics you shouldn't expect anyone to waste their time answering it.

On 8/7/2021 at 8:10 PM, Boojum said:

Two years and no response.  That's not good.  I have the same problem, same camera.

5 hours ago, VTC said:

With such a vague, non descriptive question lacking specifics you shouldn't expect anyone to waste their time answering it.

Just another reason to chalk this board up as a total waste of time, populated by naysayers and losers.  Most boards have helpful members who will offer advice.  Here is mine to you: get help, you are in dire need of counseling.

I poked around and found the solution to this simple problem on this board and it worked and I posted it as such.  Obviously you were unable to understand the problem.  Others were able.  Folks like you can give a board a bad rep.  Do not bother with a defense post as your actions are indefensible and, additionally, I will not be back to read it.  

Cia4now

Here's one who totally agrees with @VTC: about half the questions on this forum are by people who just pop in, don't bother to introduce themselves, post a random vaguely defined question that could have been answered by a 5 minute Google search or look through the camera manual, have people spend their valuable time answering that question as best they can, never to reply if that answer was helpful or not.

I really like to help people here who have a genuine interest and are appreciative of other peoples opinions, but through the years I've gotten better at spotting leeches like these. Total waste of my time answering questions like this.