Steve Wil

best wedding prime combination

Hi

I think there is no such thing as the best lens for ... Because the focus with which one works has to do with many personal factors, there are people who prefer very close and others who do not want to get involved.

I use the Batiss de Zeiss for weddings, they are really amazing for color, quality, sealing, speed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zainob Mathew
      Hey guys! Hope everyone is staying safe. I thought I'd share this from a trip to India! Let me know your thoughts and enjoy!
      Sony A7III - INDIA
    • By mirrorlessNY(youtuber)
      Hi, wonder if anyone is familiar with this, A7Riii has 42mp sensor while A7iii is 24mp, what effect does pixel size have on low light video, besides the obvious max ISO limit, thank you

• By HamsGruber
      Greetings all,
      I couldn't find an answer to these problems I have been having lately with the A7iii, so hopefully you guys can help!
      I am shooting real estate on an A7iii with a 16-35 Zeiss F4 and a Godox V860ii-s hot shoe flash in TTL mode. Here are my problems: For one, if I leave the camera in auto white balance and even on a tripod, the camera will produce two completely different images if I take two pictures. One shot will be properly balanced color and the other will be all orange/red. 
      The other issue I have is with my exposure and the communication from the A7iii to the flash. My colleague shoots using a Nikon Z6 and Canon EOS-R. Both cameras have native 16-35 F4 lenses on them and both are using the same hot shoe light. What's frustrating me is, despite setting all 3 cameras to 1/30, F8 and ISO 640, his Nikon and EOS-R produce far better exposed shots than my A7iii. It's obviously not the lenses or our exposure settings, so I must have missed a hidden setting on the A7iii menu system or the communication between the A7iii and the Godox flash.
      Either way, I'm frustrated with having to either crank the ISO to 1,600-2,000 or waste time/money with figuring out the manual flash settings on the Godox for each room of the house.
      Is there any advice anyone can give me to help solve these issues?
    • By D.R. Smith
      Hi.  I’m trying to find an affordable lens for my A7III that I can attach and walk around the neighborhood with. I live in a semi-rural area so I want something that will be good for landscape shots too.  Id prefer not to carry around a large lens on my walks. If anyone has any suggestions I’d be very appreciative. 
      Thanks
    • By Mikehh
      Still working how to move my Nikon workflow over to Sony.
      A gripe I'm having is the SD backup in camera.
      I have an UHS2 card in slot 1. UHS1 in slot 2.
      They write and clear the buffer at the exact same rate.
      I did a little test and filled the buffer (about 55 compressed raw shots) and it took around 36 seconds to dump to both cards. And I could see on screen both cards dumped at the same rate.
      Taking slot 2 card out, leaving just the uhs2 card. 60 shots cleared in 24 seconds.
      So....I just wasted money on uhs 2 cards or am I missing something?
      I'd have thought the slot 2 dump would just happen in the back ground. Maybe grabbing from slot 1 so the buffer can just clear quickly.
    • Madafied, Are you certain the lack of sharpness is due to a focussing issue? Due to the high resolution, your A7RIV is quite a lot more demanding than your other cameras. There are some aspects that might cause unsharp photos that your other cameras are less picky about. You should adjust your habits to get the most out of the A7RIV's high-res sensor:  - Subject motion blur (use faster shutter speed)  - Camera motion blur (use faster shutter speed or tripod)  - Lens unsharpne
    • I bought a A7RIV a few months ago and I've gone out several times to go shoot. The first photo shoot (portraits) I had with it, the focus looked spot on in camera but wasn't in focus once I got it on the computer. I thought it might have been the lens I was renting so went out to shoot some landscape shots with one of my trusted lenses. The focus looked great in camera but off when I put it on the computer. I immediately took it back and exchanged the camera. I shot again with the newly exchange
    • Hi Gang, is there a guide somewhere to which of the older minolta lenses and sgma/tamron lenses as well, i need a long lens for birds mainly around 400mm or more and have seen loads of cheap long lenses on ebay, some are minolta some sigma etc, question is which will work ok with my A7ii dslr thanks
    • ENJOY ! Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • I have never done any astrophotography. It is my understanding that with the a7Riiiii raw uncompressed, the only change that happens by selecting a picture profile are the gamma settings. https://youtu.be/9GGDkf4wMWg Therefore, which picture profile, if any, is best for astrophotography? Thanks very much for your help.