Sign in to follow this  
bs0604

new to Sony lenses

I currently have a Fujifilm xpro2 but I am thinking of getting the Sony a7RIV when it comes out.  I am completely baffled  looking at the Sony web site re lenses.  A zillion choices.  I would like an all purpose lens 18-135 mm or in that range, a wide angle lens, a telephoto (I currently have a 100-400 mm zoom for my xpro2) and a macro lens.  I do mostly landscape photography but may want to get in to birds.  I do a lot of traveling so want to be able to carry my equipment and while price is not of a great concern, I am not going to spend 10K on a telephoto lens.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  (The reason I have not yet ventured in to Sony mirrorless land is because of negative reviews I have seen re the menu system)

When you look at lenses on the Sony website, you need to filter for e-mount and full frame lenses.

Sony lenses I use often are: 24-105 mm and the 100-400 mm with 1.4x or 2.0 teleconverters.

I also have the 16-35 mm, 70-300 mm, and 90m mm macro, which I use less often.

John