A7rii and setting off flash via radio with Continous shooting mode HI

A7rii and setting off lfash via radio with Continous shooting mode ( HI ). I need to make the A7rii use official equipment and shoot over 1/250 with fast shooting. It does match the speed of 1/8000 a second but ( again important ) only in CSM ( low ). I get my > 1/250 to 1/8000 shots with CSM ( low ) but only with the manual non-ttl, non-official flash am I able to cross over to the CSM ( Hi ). In fact

I Understand why I would need 1/8000 shots and from searching I have found flash units that work under 1/350 ( previously ) but of course I decided to go to supported flashes. unsupported non-ttl, non 1/8000 manual flashes seems to work under CSM ( Hi )

Am I am missing something???

I bet I could get 1/250 on strobes or even 1/8000 with the right trigger. In fact I believe that is all I need is the correct trigger. Right now I am trying to travel light. If I could find a 1/800 trigger with or without remote control It would be bliss. I love remote control. Not having to run back and forth between location of the strobe or speedlite/flash gun.

The following is a list of equipment.I am currently testing.

A7Rii 1.0 firmware 30 minutes + play memories
Godox X1T trigger ( 1/8000 only on CSM ( low )
Godox TT685S ( battery version. ) ( 1/8000 only on CSM ( low )
SONY F45 RM. 2X ( 1/8000 only on CSM ( low )
Manual flash etc.... ( 1/250 only on CSM ( Hi )
Yongnuo trigger Y622 ( non-sony ) ( 1/250 only on CSM ( Hi ) when attached to the X1T it shuts off. Vice versa no response.

So I figured out how to remove the TTL and enable HSS on the SONY and Godox flashes. They have options on both flashes.
I also figured out how to enable HSS on both of my flashes

The manual flash clicks without any slugglish behavior. I get fast shots at 1/250 a second. Using a Nikon transceiver.

I have used Nikon triggers on top of my A7rii to give my this solution. That solution fails because sometimes the Nikon Trigger is unmovable because of the extra pins.

So I am asking for advice may it be software or hardware advice. I need a flash trigger that is able to 1/8000 like no tomorrow via any flash.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All I care about is setting off the flash at a fast rate without any issues at all.

Using the official SONY flash I am able to get 1/8000 but not in radio mode. Only flash mode. Meaning I have to be in the same area and do a pre-flash. For my subjects ( people ) I need to tell them to move and not calculate the flash.

Using the Godox I am able to get 1/8000 with radio. Making Godox seem like the only logical choice. However.

Both the Godox and SONY flash rate slows down miserably. They both hit 1/8000 flawlessly but not fast enough. Even 1/250 a second they are slow. Again flawless but not fast.

I have done press and it is a joke. I have to use the Nikon Trigger with my Manual flash to get any real hits.

It is a joke to see these expensive flashes ( I bet they get more expensive ) not deliver the sheer power I need.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I took a really old flash and attached it to the sync cable of my X1T with the SONY RF45 on top. The old flash sets off the SONY flash and the X1T.. However what I was trying to do was the other way around

My manual flash will not be set off by the X1T. However It will be set off by the Youngo.

The X1T sers off the SONY riding atop but the radio signal does not go off even if it is connected. Only via testing button. That being said the Godox flash radio does set off.

Again I am fed up with the fact that my SONY RF45 does not do CSM ( Hi ) via radio at all. I can do CSM ( low ) via a pre-flash.