Have to scan QR code every time for image transfer

I have just got the A7III, which is excellent. Having come from a NEX-5N it is obviously a huge step up and I am still learning my way around the full controls and capabilities it has.

I just want to know if anyone else has problems sending their pictures to their phone? I have to scan the QR code to link to the camera every time I want to send them across, which is getting annoying.

Is this just a quirk of the (very average) imaging edge, the camera, or am I doing something wrong? Obviously the camera is new and I use an iPhone XS. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling, and re-pairing.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

On 7/10/2019 at 9:53 PM, TimNoblet said:

I have just got the A7III, which is excellent. Having come from a NEX-5N it is obviously a huge step up and I am still learning my way around the full controls and capabilities it has.

I just want to know if anyone else has problems sending their pictures to their phone? I have to scan the QR code to link to the camera every time I want to send them across, which is getting annoying.

Is this just a quirk of the (very average) imaging edge, the camera, or am I doing something wrong? Obviously the camera is new and I use an iPhone XS. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling, and re-pairing.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

I have the same - would be curious if this can be changed