WoodyOne

Unsupported format?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello.

Lately I'm having troubles with my alpha 6500.

A couple of days I've been taking pics all day long. But the last ones seem not to be welcome to my computer.

Lightroom says:

"The file appear to be unsupported or damaged"

And Windows says:

"It looks like we don't support this file format"

I think of a battery issue.  It seems when is 15% or less the card does not write the file properly.

Have you heard anything related?

Thanx in advance!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hi All, I realise it might be a newbie question but I am used to old analogue cameras and film or Nikon cameras rather than fancy cameras like A7III. I recently got this camera as a present in a set with Sigma Art 24mm. What I've noticed is that my photos when I'm zooming in are VERY pixelated.  Photos from a Nikon camera, with similar zoom is much smoother. Is it something typical for Sony cameras? Is it something I can change in settings? It bugs me as any skin corrections are really
    • I use my Sony Nex-6 with a variety of Nikon lens in the aperture priority mode with Release Without Lens activated and focus peaking. Recently I have tried to use the built-in flash in low light situations with dismal results. When I press the shutter button the flash does not emit a single flash and instead appears to flash three or four times in quick succession resulting in the image being grossly over-exposed. I have the flash set to the Slow Sync Mode. I  am inexperience
    • Hi there, I’m a new planespotting enthusiast with an a7iii and some budget to invest in a good lens. I cannot find a definitive answer on whether to go for the 100-400 or the 70-200 f2.8 (possibly with a teleconverter). This is for commercial jet planes at airports mainly.    Is my understanding correct that if I’m shooting around f8 to keep whole aircraft in focus the faster 70-200 doesn’t really help me, but that f8 on both these lenses will be about the same?    Thanks!
    • Hi, guys, I use an Android app which uses my phone's camera and applies some realtime effects to the footage. Unfortunately my phone camera is not good enough and there is not zoom option. Therefore I want to use my Sony a7iii camera with a 85mm lens attached to it and live stream directly to the phone. Is there a hack to achieve this? Sony Imaging edge software is capable of showing a realtime footage of what the camera sees. Unfortunately I don't know how to redirect this footage to the
    • Astrophotographer alert.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8171245/Mysterious-comet-TWICE-size-Jupiter-set-light-night-sky.html?fbclid=IwAR11EBushe3XFs8ZJVZV5_7W9pDIard6GIUk0Db6LjqouRzRqs1gfqgm_g4