what is on my sensor ?!

I did weeding and after it I noticed something on images. I was always using visible dust Arctic Butterfly 724S fro cleaning, and my sensor was in pristine condition no dust whatsoever. But now I got those two a bit long specs that I can't get rid of with butterfly. It's strange because it was reddish color. I though maybe those are stuck pixels but I shot low exposure image and it's getting darker and invisible so it's not that.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

I was going to suggest pollen, until I saw pic 4.

I have not seen anything like it.  I hope you get it sorted , and post a solution.

All I can suggest, is taking it to a reputable camera workshop, and have them look into it.

Sure its the sensor, and not something in your lens ?

Zooming can suck wierd stuff, inside the lens too !

Good Luck

Edited by Wally The Confused

Need to check the sensor really, really close. The most minuscule things will mar the image. A light washing over it at an angle will reveal the culprits but only after you attack it from all sides. To clean it only to discover you missed one is common for me. (Had a similar wormy thing on mine before but can't locate the image it presented on.)

Here's update of my case. I sent cam to authorized service (I have 3 years warranty).
After 2 days It's been sent back. Service document says they replaced "Mecha Device". I called them and it's been physical damage to sensor caused by very stron light source. Guy said that it might have been laser or sun. The first replacement is free of charge if it happens again I will have to pay (around 1500$). He said that with mirrorless we got ot be really careful because even hanging camera on your neck in sunny day, can cause damage. The sun rays can enter lens and game over. He said always hang cam with lens down or use lens cap. It's a bit annoying as we have to be ultra careful about such things nowadays.

Hurray for warranty!

Your sensor is especially at risk with manual lenses as those are often left at working aperture. Electronically coupled lenses close down the aperture when the camera is turned off to protect the sensor. When not in 'live view' the aperture is also closed after about 20 second. These 20 seconds are a risky period: while reviewing images shot in strong backlight the aperture may be wide open with the camera pointed at the sun and no lens cap on. You might not even know you're exposing your sensor to direct sunlight.