How much!!!?

Ok guys, I am going to start by saying I'm on a TINY budget compared with many of you on here. I can only ever dream of owning any of the amazing telephoto lenses I see being talked about. I've had a Sony A6000 for about 3 years now, and have made do with the kit lenses which, to be fair, are pretty impressive for their price. Recently I treated myself to a Sigma 30mm 1.4, which is every bit as good as the reviews suggested it would be. I have attached my Raynox250 to it, and the results are superb, though you do have to crop out the black outer circle caused by its smaller diameter than the lens. I have just looked into the possibility of adding a tele converter to it, but am somewhat taken aback by the cost of them. Getting on for twice the price of the actual lens!!! How is that justifiable? Are there any less pricey options available?

The teleconverters don't fit that lens so don't bother. Better get the Sigma 56 f/1.4, amazing lens! Takes photo's which are practically indescernible from the much more expensive A7III + Sony 85mm f/1.8 combo. Hope Sigma keeps up their work on the splendid DC/DN line, really makes Sony APS-C shine once again.

• 5 months later...

Ok, I am back again with more questions on getting a decent telephoto for the A6000 without breaking the bank. I have recently been seeing some amazing reviews of the Tamron 70 - 300 VC USD lens. It seems to perform astoundingly well for an even more astoundingly reasonable price. Sadly, however, it seems it doesn't work on cameras such as the A6000. Has anyone got any thoughts/ideas about anything which might be as good?